- Published: July 25, 2021
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
We are looking for a IT Support Specialist to join our team.
- Work according to team incidents priority and requests based on Service Level Agreement
- Provide technical support (hardware and software) to our employees
- Maintain and support company's MDMMAM solutions
- Provide support for video conferencing systems, including company events
- Integrate and deploy new IT solutions
- Experienced in supporting both Windows and Mac OS environments – must
- Experience working with Office 365, Azure AD and Active directory – must
- 3+ years' experience as a Service Desk PC technician – must
- 1+ years as a level (tier) 2 support - must
- Proficiency with at least one of the scripting languages (PowerShell, Batch, Python) - must
- High English level, both written and verbal communications skills – must.
- Experience working with Windows Servers and GPO management – significant advantage
- Experience working with VMware Workspace-One Intune – significant advantage
- Experience working with SCCM and Jamf – advantage
- Strong willingness to learn new technologies and key trends in the market and check how it can influence on our company (forums, experienced groups, etc.)
- Self and fast learning skills
- Customer service oriented
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills