- Published: August 25, 2021
AllCloud is looking for a Tech Support person to help support our local and global staff.
The job will include remote and local support, new and existing staff training, hardware maintenance, and cloud systems management.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Provide remote & frontal support
- Manage apps, services, and hardware while providing functionality & security
- Manage and support Mac, Windows, and network systems
- Manage incidents and problems, working with vendors and partners
- Create and maintain procedural and training documentation while complying with internal controls and policies
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions to enhance and improve business processes and security
3 years in a technical support role for a medium-sized business, with a focus on customer serviceManaging and supporting laptops, smartphones, network appliances, and security Google Workspace (G Suite) management
- Mac and Windows management and support
- Cloud Services & Environments support
InfosecSalesforce / NetSuite / Atlassian Microsoft 365
Required Skills and Abilities
Service-oriented – Customer facing skills
Dynamic and Fast learning
Detail-oriented, self-sufficient, resourceful, organized, and proactive
Information Security understanding and awareness
Working with international vendors and partners
PC Technician or similar
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.