- Published: September 17, 2021
Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for a team player with excellent interpersonal skills & service oriented. Creative & out of the box thinker. An autodidact, quick, effective, and versatile who’s able to change directions in midstream. Independent & Accountable. Is this you?
What’s the job?
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines for the company's products
- Building and maintaining high-performance, fault tolerant, scalable ALM system, from Version control, Builds and Deployments to Monitoring and configuration management
- Deliver first-class work on tight schedules
- Maintain the application layer of a multi-DC environment
- Develop and integrate infrastructure tools in support of our production system
- Automate the Provisioning and configuration of Windows/Linux environments
- Work closely with product, QA, developers, and IT/operations departments to streamline their working methods
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, relevant technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3 years’ experience as DevOps Engineer
- Experience with CI/CD tools and source control management tools (e.g. Git & TFVC, Azure DevOps, SonarQube, Artifactory, Proget etc...)
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes, Practical experience running and orchestrating docker containers in Production environment.
- Experience with Configuration Managements tools like Chef, Ansible or Terraform.
- High level Linux / Windows OS expertise
- Programming experience skills (C#, NodeJS - advantage)
- Experience managing application servers and web servers (F5, Nginx, IIS)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environments
- Experience with monitoring and logging solutions, Prometheus, Grafana and ELK
- Working in non-conventional hours include weekends and holidays (from time to time)
- Proactive by nature; internal drive for excellence and improvement
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.