Who is the IT Specialist?
This full-time position is based in Tel Aviv and reports directly to the IT Global Director. The chosen candidate will be an integral part of the site team, responsible for managing all IT-related problems and projects
Your day at Mindspace
As an IT Specialist, you will be responsible to provide technical support and guidance to the Mindspace members and employees
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Maintaining communication with the Global IT Director and ensuring that branch policies are in line
- Providing technical support and guidance to the Mindspace members and employees
- Integration of new technology systems throughout the Israel market
- Cisco Meraki Network administration - VLANs, Switches, MX, etc.
- Managing network printers - installing and configuring
- Maintain and operate conference rooms AV systems
- Documentation and developing training materials as needed to fulfill the project requirements.
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not essential
- 3-4 years of Helpdesk or Deskside support experience - a must
- Hardware and troubleshooting skills - a must
- Familiarity with Cisco Meraki - a must
- Familiarity with MDM / EDR solutions and other cyber security systems
- Experience in a global company - preferred, but not required
- Strong customer relations experience
- Experience with maintaining a network computing environment, delegating tasks and responsibilities to co-workers, and maintaining the timely completion of tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and Mac OS
- Google workplace and Office 365 admin experience
- Ability to support over the regular work hours
- Excellent English communication skills, with the ability to explain technical terminology to non-technical end users
- Be familiar with and passionate about the startup ecosystem
- Excited about MINDSPACE, you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal-opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!
Please submit your application in English