- Published: September 17, 2021
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
As an IT Security Engineer at Riskified, you will be responsible for ensuring the technologies Riskified employees use every day are secure and offer a great experience. You will assist with implementing security technology, processes and procedures by collaborating closely with the IT team and other members of the security team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Be responsible for all areas involving IT security to ensure effective performance and data confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Continuously look for opportunities to streamline and automate security processes and workflows
- Ensure devices are protected against known vulnerabilities and collaborate across teams to identify solutions to mitigate risks and/or compensating controls
- Work closely with the IT support and System teams on hardening and configuration management of cloud and endpoints systems and tools to align with security best practices
- Assist in configuring all new technologies and challenge existing countermeasures and best practices, together with the IT team, to protect company assets
- Help identify gaps in security coverage and recommend solutions to further mature Riskified’s security posture
- Respond to endpoints and cloud services security events
- Assist in all phases of Riskified security projects from POC to full delivery
- Work and collaborate with enterprise security vendors
- Help execute the strategy, roadmap and quarterly goals
- At least 2 years experience in IT security teams in a SaaS /Cloud company
- Strong understanding of common security attacks and their remediations
- Hands-on experience in Networking, Okta, JAMF and Windows, Linux, MacOS Operating systems
- Experience with deploying and maintaining security tools such as EDR, Firewall, DLP, Email security solutions, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of IT systems, operations and security concepts
- Experience with responding to security incidents and log analysis
- Basic scripting skills (e.g. Python, Bash, PowerShell scripting) - Advantage
- Knowledge and experience supporting IT security projects
- Experience working with Hashicorp Terraform - Advantage
- Experience working with SOAR Advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel Aviv team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We’ll be moving to a new space in TLV - check it out here!
We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
Commuter and parking benefits
Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!