- Published: November 16, 2021
Impacting users globally, finding new and innovative solutions, pushing for operational excellence and so much more! Could working at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a IT NetworkSystem Engineer be for you? We’re glad you asked! Taboola is searching for a motivated, intelligent and technically inclined person for a position as a Corporate IT expert. This is a global position with influence on many of the Corporate IT activities.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Finding solutions to challenging real life scenarios, both on premise and SAAS.
- Lead new technological projects (research & implementation).
- Troubleshoot network issues and maintain network infrastructure and services.
- Maintain uptime for mission critical heterogeneous systems.
- System and application security.
What are the skills a good IT NetworkSystem Engineer needs to have?
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and debugging network and system issues.
- Ability to configure (from scratch) whole systems (including switches, routers, firewalls, VPNs, Wi-Fi and all other related systems).
- Scripting & automation experience.
- Experience with VMWare.
- In depth knowledge of Linux systems (preferably CentOs).
- Experience working as an IT engineer for the last 5 years.
- Experience with Google apps administration.
- Deep knowledge with IP protocols such as DNS, DHCP, RADIUS services.
- Working experience with IP telephony and video conferencing systems.
- Support clients in a world spread enterprise environment.
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.