Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that leads to breakthrough moments throughout the creation process. With a mission to push the limits of technology to reimagine the way creators express themselves, we bring a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research and design to every user experience.
Our advanced IT teams keep our in-office technology needs running, while keeping us all safe with the latest in cyber security. Our team is made up of tech wizards who know what it takes to support a large scale operation. When employees need help, our team has the solution.
In order to keep on growing the right way, we are looking for a dynamic and resourceful IT Network and security Specialist to join our amazing team. This team will suit someone who is organized and dedicated, and who takes pride in their top-notch skills and experience. We work on projects to build infrastructure as well as their maintenance, improvement and monitoring of the systems. We prefer to work with nice and pleasant people in a small, refreshing and dynamic environment.
What you will be doing
- Maintain all network equipment (FW, AP, Switches) exist in lightricks and build work plan for future projects
- Create new ways to solve existing production security and network issues
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses, and security assessments as well as evaluate new technologies, using industry standard analysis criteria
- Monitor zero days vulnerability (such as log4J and spring4shel) map the exposed assets and implement solutions to block the attacks
- Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations and mount incident responses
- Deep knowledge on authentication, authorization and encryption solutions
- Respond to information security issues during each stage of a security event
- Supervise changes in software, hardware, facilities, telecommunications, and user needs as well as deliver technical reports.
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies
- Implementation of products for the entire organization with minimal disruption
Your skills and experience
- 3 years of experience with Aruba network solution (AP, Switches, clearpass, controllers)
- 4 years of experience maintain Firewall, Fortigate a plus
- Experienced with Subnetting, DNS, encryption technologies and standards, VPNs, VLANs, VoIP, and other network routing methods
- Experienced with secure network architectures, Network and web related protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTPS, routing protocols, etc.)
- Experienced with advanced Persistent Threats (APT), phishing and social engineering, network access controllers (NAC), gateway anti-malware, MDM solutions, enhanced authentication and scripting
- Familiar with IPS, penetration and vulnerability testing and ethical hacking, and threat modeling
- Familiar with intrusion detection/prevention protocols, Identity and access management principles