ChargeAfter is a market-leading payments platform shaping the future of multi-lender “Buy Now Pay Later” financing solutions for the modern enterprise. We are creating the next wave of credit at the point of sale: Omnichannel, global, personalized, optimized credit from multiple tiered lender sources in real-time. ChargeAfter was founded in 2017 to help every consumer access fair and attainable financing options tailored to their unique needs. Our global financing network facilitates and connects B2C and B2B lenders with merchants, creating a global financing network that enables enterprise brands and merchants to offer real-time, low-cost, flexible financing options to their customers regardless of credit profile.
As a growth-stage Fintech leader operating the most innovative and advanced Buy Now Pay Later (point-of-sale financing) platform, ChargeAfter has achieved exponential growth in 2020. Here at ChargeAfter, we are building the next unicorn in the Fintech industry and are looking for a proactive and goal oriented IT Manager to help make it happen!
ChargeAfter is venture-backed by the leading names in the financial industry to include Visa, Mitsubishi Bank (The 4th largest bank globally), BBVA (The 10th largest bank globally), Synchrony Financial (The leading consumer financing and private label credit card provider), PICO Venture Partners, Propel Venture Partners and the Plug and Play VC. ChargeAfter has also won several awards such as the BBVA open talent award, the "Promising Fintech Startup in Lending & Financing" award by Citibank and Visa and the Red Herring “Top 100” North American award.
About the role:
As an It Manager you will lead and manage our IT efforts, SaaS Applications, and security measures throughout the organization, working with different stakeholders in order to provide the best services, solutions and support.
- Build the software services flow
- Manage the life cycle of our software stack: exploration and discovery, onboarding, ongoing access and users management, contract renewals, configurations, etc
- Find the best vendors that meet our IT and business needs
- Implement and configure different systems in order to meet different team's requirements
- Work with external IT providers to support the global expansion and staff
- Support end-users and day to day operation of the global team
- Own the onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Manage assets inventory, and work on hardware procurement and software licensing
- Install and maintain meeting rooms
- Lead IT projects of implementing and maintaining tools and new technologies as MDM, MFA, VPN, and other security methods and tools
- Help with Information Security certification processes (PCI, ISO, SOC 2, etc)
- Minimum 4 years of experience as an IT Support Specialist
- Excellent hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- In-depth experience in SaaS applications provisioning and support
- Knowledgeable in provisioning, setup and support Mac/ Windows/Linux and mobile devices
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once
- Be able to provide off hours support if needed
- Experience working in a startup and/or global company
- Coding experience and working with APIs
- 1+ years of experience in Technical Support / Project Management