- Published: September 1, 2021
Quali’s Information Technologies (IT) team is a business enabler, committed to supporting company business by providing prompt and knowledgeable support to daily operations and employees.
The IT team is responsible for evaluating and implementing new technologies, supporting internal business needs as well as Quali’s production systems, while maintaining and keeping up-to-date software and hardware assets.
As one of company core teams, IT is working with the entire organization, interacting closely with all company functions and employees.
We are searching for an experienced and dedicated IT Manager to supervise the use of Information Technology (IT) in our company. A successful IT Manager should have in-depth knowledge of the current and up-and-coming trends in the IT field.
We innovate to change how people, processes, and culture impact business objectives. Our clients are Fortune 1000, and our vision is bringing Quali’s technology and culture to improve how services are delivered and consumed. Quali helps companies transform into the digital age of innovation. And we do this with unique personalities who want to shape the business world, who aren’t afraid to transform the status quo, and who forges the path to the future. We are technologists, innovators, disruptors, and dreamers. Quali contributes heavily to the source control community with more than 100 open source projects developed and initiated by Quali and its employees.
- Location: Israel
- Willing to travel up to 15%
- Manage and maintain Global IT Team.
- Introduce and constantly improve IT Team KPIs.
- Manage, setup, install and maintain networks and software.
- Introduce and implement IT projects related Infrastructure, Cloud and Networking
- Manage user accounts and profiles. Maintain user identity and access control in the company and conduct periodic access reviews.
- Develop goals and strategies to ensure the IT department runs smoothly and effectively.
- Direct and establish IT-related projects, infrastructure, and applications
- Plan and direct the implementation of new IT systems.
- Provide leadership to IT specialists and other staff within the company.
- Lead, own and execute global IT Infrastructure projects - end to end (SSO, MFA, SaaS tools, VPNs, Automations, etc.)
- Monitor the IT Infrastructure to ensure high availability, performance and Security
- Support, guiding the IT Support Engineers
- Lead the entire Identity, User and Access Management across company systems (User LifeCycle management)
- Respond to technical support escalations. Offer solutions that meet the needs of the client.
- Reporting to VP of Operations and IT
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant field.
- Solid understating of networking and security, local, distributed, cloud based
- Solid understanding of cloud infrastructure and technology, experience working with AWS, Azure and IaaS including the commercial aspects and governance
- At least 4 years’ experience as IT Team Manager or similar position in cloud or hybrid companies with experience in information technology and data management
- Solid understanding of the business as a system, ability to have a wide view of the business needs and translate them to supporting information technologies
- Proven experience in leading IT & Security Projects using up-to day technologies
- Experience with firewalls, network switches and firm understanding of network concepts and principles
- Good knowledge of SSO concepts and SAML protocol
- Familiarity with Mac OS and Windows
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player.
- An ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
- Fluent in English (Reading, Writing, Speaking)
- Leadership skills.