Syte is pioneering the future of eCommerce discovery, using AI-driven visual search and recommendation technology for retail. We are on a mission to make shopping delightful, seamless, and intuitive by empowering brands to instantly connect shoppers with products they love. We partner with top brands, like Farfetch, PrettyLittleThing, Conforama, Shane Co., and Zozo, to provide on-demand, hyper-personalized experiences that drive conversion, increase average order value, and spark lifelong loyalty.
As Syte continues its rapid growth trajectory, we are looking for an It Manager. You will be joining a busy, high-speed multi-interfaces environment with many challenges and exciting opportunities. Our best-in-class systems run on most of the leading technologies, and our architecture is unique and innovative.
What you’ll be doing?
- Providing support and maintenance to all users and devices.
- Support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Install and configure new workstations and software.
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades and maintenance.
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Build and maintain internal and external network and ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Work with DevOps and tech support to keep production uptime.
- Work with company’s CISO for security aspects & projects.
- Maintain data backups & DR
- At least 5 years of experience as a system administrator/IT manager in a start-up company - A must.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases, and data storage systems.
- Experience in providing internal IT services, solving people’s day-to-day problems and catering to their needs.
- Strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems.
- Experience with cloud environments AWS/GCP/Azure
- Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Experience with. G-suite, Office365, Okta, Jump cloud, Active Directory.
- Experience with access management hardening, EDR and MDM systems.
- Experience with Security technology – FW, AV, EDR, IPS, WAF, IDM.
- Experience supporting all Operating Systems: Linux, Mac OS, Windows
- Experienced in designing and implementing security policies
- Experience with Security Standards such as ITIL/COBIT, SOC2, and similar - Advantage.
- Familiarity with Automation tools and Scripting- Advantage.