Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series C round bringing their total funding to $125 million.Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.We are looking for an IT leader to bring our IT to the next level. The role includes supporting our global user’s management lifecycle and network uptime, To ensure stability and productivity. The IT lead will be a member of the IT & information security department and reports directly to the CISO.
- Running employee’s lifecycle from Onboarding till Offboarding.
- Managing IT percurrent and overall license management.
- Supporting employee's IT requests (Hardware, Software, Access, etc.)
- Supporting SAAS tools for optimal performance and security.
- Execute IT projects.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in managing IT & helpdesk operations in a cloud native environment
- Knowledge of Google Workspace (GSuite) User Management
- Experience with: macOS and Windows, Asset management, Zoom, Slack, Jira, Confluence, WIFI management, Endpoint protection tools
- Organized and can manage projects.
- Previous experience in a startup environment – Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.