Come and join the world’s leading provider of live IP video solutions. LiveU’s patented cellular bonding technology is used by the world’s top broadcasters (e.g. AP, BBC, CBS, CNN & Sky News) and leading sports organizations (e.g. FIA World Rally Championship, NBA, LaLiga 2|3). LiveU offers a complete range of portable devices for live video coverage together with cloud-based management and video distribution solutions.
LiveU is looking for an IT Expert to be a part of an IT team and to handle various aspects of the company IT (e.g. Network, Servers, cloud infrastructures, Security systems).
· Install and maintain Linux and Windows servers.
· Install and manage VM’s, storage devices and backups.
· Configure and troubleshoot firewalls, routers, switches.
· Maintain daily performance of computer systems (Windows, Linux, MAC)
· Respond to help desk requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and remote.
· Fluent Hebrew + English spoken and written.
· Experience of at least 4-5 years in Microsoft server environments.
· Solid understanding of networking and protocols (TCP/SSH/HTTPS/SSL)
· IT backend environment understanding (GPO, AD, SSO, O365, MDM).
· Good knowledge of virtualization.
· CCNA, MCSA or other certification – advantage
· Linux administration - advantage
· Cloud computing (AWS, Azure, OCI) - advantage