Do you have what it takes to manage a global IT infrastructure? Potential candidates will join a highly skilled team and will need to be familiar with emerging technologies in the field and make decisions regarding the use of those technologies at Armis.
• Support end-users environments.
• Handle service faults and service requests.
• Manage employee’s equipment including purchasing and inventory.
• Maintain dev, test and production environments.
• Provide support during off hours (nights and weekends) when necessary.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Prior work experience in an Internet/SaaS company.
• At least 1-year experience managing and maintaining Linux servers.
• Experience with macOS based environment and other Apple products.
• Experience with network protocols and topologies.
• Experience with virtualization systems.
• Advantage- Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS, GCP & Azure.
• Advantage- Experience with Docker.
• Advantage- Bash & Python scripts.
Join our awesome team if you’re:
• Intelligent, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day.
• Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
• Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support.