- Published: September 13, 2021
Perimeter 81 is looking for a talented and experienced IT Engineer to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup based in the heart of Tel Aviv. This role is perfect for a highly experienced and proactive IT Engineer with outstanding system administration skills who thrives on being a leader and is passionate about building flawless products.
About Perimeter 81:
Perimeter 81 is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce by transforming the outdated, complex, hardware-based network security technologies of the past into one unified, easy-to-use and scalable software solution. The team of security as a service experts comes together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Our clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. We recently raised a Series B round of $40 million in order to further our efforts to simplify and modernize the way businesses consume cyber and network security.
- Lead IT & Security projects in various scales (also cross-company projects) like planning IT for new buildings, implementing new technologies within the company, managing authorization and authenticating access, standardizing IT and more.
- Handle security alerts, business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
- Create architectural and design solutions to deploy and implement in the IT infrastructure
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot our global IT & cloud infrastructure tools and services
- Monitor the IT Infrastructure to ensure high availability, performance and security
- Ensure that our workplace tech is always up and running, including the network, Wi-Fi, Internet access, Zoom meeting rooms, room scheduling, company dashboards, etc.
- Manage the IT service provider and the purchase of IT equipment and software
- Provide support and maintenance to all users and devices
- At least 5 years of experience in System Admin/IT
- Hands-on experience with public clouds (AWS - a big advantage)
- Hands-on experience with Okta
- Experience & solid understanding of cloud architecture, platforms, and tools
- Hands-on experience with MDM/MAM solutions e.g. JumpCloud, Airwatch, etc.
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Bash, Powershell, etc.)
- Experience with endpoint security tools such as Sentinel One
- Experience with role-based access control for cloud services
- Experience working with SIEM/SOC solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively in English - verbal, face-to-face, visual, written, and through workshops/presentations
Perimeter 81 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or disability.