We are growing fast and looking for an IT Administrator Specialist to support and lead our IT processes.
We are looking for a technical problem solver at heart, service-oriented & passionate. The IT Administrator Specialist role would have to ensure a smooth running of the company IT needs, improve company policies and day-to-day IT operations, and grow with the company.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Providing onsite and remote support for our employees both in Israel and the US as well as during the hiring/off boarding process
- Lead design and optimization of our working processes as DealHub.io grows and scales up
- Responsibility for the office IT infrastructure, end-user devices, and applications
- Handling the IT setup for local and global company events & meetings
- Owning installation, configuration, and maintenance of cloud-based services
- Lead IT projects in various scales like new offices, new technologies implementation, standardizations and more
- Constantly improving the security trust level and help during ISO & SOC renewals.
- 4-6 years working experience, including working knowledge of Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft 365, Azure and Google Workspaces.
- Experience in managing cloud-based services
- Resourcefulness, self-learning and problem-solving attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to work in a flexible schedule
- Fluent English
- The job is primarily carried out in the Holon office and requires frequent work with the US office