Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 270 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 600 customers in Production in over 40 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
At Pentera, we use many data sources and large amounts of data to research, identify, prioritize, and make product-related decisions.
About the Role
As our IT team member, you will be responsible for Pentera’s IT systems. Your everyday role will include managing Directory and SSO platforms. Managing on-prem test environments and supporting end users. You will be in-charge over our public assets: websites, DNS addresses, certificates and other. You will also manage numerous SaaS Platforms and Applications used by Pentera Employees for everyday tasks.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Users, management, and support.
- Installing, configuring, and testing on-prem components.
- Handle IT tasks and systems administration
- SaaS applications administration
- Assist in new technology integration projects
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- 1 year experience in IT\system administration\Help Desk
- Strong troubleshooting skills of windows and Mac workstation
- Basic networking knowledge; Experience with FortiGate, SSL VPN, IPsec VPN
- Knowledge with Linux OS
- Basic knowledge in the cloud technologies
- Some knowledge in SSO & directory solutions, G-suite, VMware systems (configuration and maintenance)
- Experience with managing an Active Directory environment - an advantage
- Basic scripting skills in: Bash, Python, PowerShell - an advantage
- Strong problem solving and communication skills required
- Strong English abilities (spoken and written)