"Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Israel Country Manager ? We’re glad you asked!
Now is a great time to join Taboola! Recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites.
We help publishers monetize their content and drive higher engagement. We enable brands to surface their content to the right audience at scale and above all, we help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
We are looking for an all-star Israel Country Manager (IL) to join our Tel Aviv team. This person will be in charge of growing revenue in the Israeli Market and lead strategic partnerships and initiatives. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, a team player, and have passion for the digital advertising world.
This IL country manager will report to the Regional Director and will lead a team of Team Leaders and Directors. The IL team is tasked with driving revenue by ensuring world-class client experiences, leading to increased retention and growth.
As an experienced leader with deep knowledge of digital advertising, you should be skilled at maintaining and growing the business (domestic and global clients), meeting and exceeding challenging revenue targets, and have a strategic vision for how Sales and account management can help our advertisers and publishers grow their business. You will work with the EMEA account management leadership.
In order to be successful in this role, the IL country manager will therefore need to combine strategic and commercial knowledge with a ‘start-up’ mentality and attitude.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Build, motivate & lead the Israel sales and account management organisation.
- Be a focal point of communication for the Taboola Israel publisher and advertiser business, prioritising business opportunities and product initiatives in order to drive growth.
- Generate & close new business with premium Israeli publishers and advertisers.
- Manage team pipelines and forecasts for all of the Israeli Business group.
- Build strategic partnerships with customers from Directors up to C-Level.
- Have an excellent understanding of digital advertising technology, video, and publisher revenue ecosystems.
- Work closely with Head of Region to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Interact with account directors, account managers and our solutions team to effectively deliver on client KPI's.
- Oversee all operations in Israel including taking responsibility for sales, trade shows, roadshows, and quality targets set by the company.
What are the skills a good Advertiser Country Manager needs to have?
- Extensive senior experience in key sales positions in the Israeli market, with strong leadership skills.
- Min 7 years managerial experience in the advertising, publishing or similar industry.
- Proven ability to penetrate new markets and learn new technologies
- Must be well connected within the Israel digital media market, either advertiser or publisher and display impeccable local market understanding.
- Relevant Commercial experience of managing complex negotiations and significant budgets
- Experienced in independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads
- Excellent networking skills with a proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships with customers
- A solid understanding of budgeting and business planning is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Languages: Fluent Hebrew and English.
Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.