- Published: September 9, 2021
- Analyze complex applications and SDKs and understand how they work while overcoming obfuscation & encryption.
- Take part in developing internal security tools
- Participate in large security projects
- Find the bad guys, take them down, feel proud
- Experience with static tools such as IDA Pro, Ghidra.
- Experience with dynamic tools such as Frida, LLDB.
- Experience with bypassing protection mechanisms.
- Experience with reversing malware in Objective-C, Swift, C or C++.
- Experience with network analysis - Wireshark, MITM, Burp.
- Experience with Python - Advantage
Skills and qualifications:
- Independent, attentive to details, organized, eager to learn new things, likes to research and solve problems