We are looking for an iOS Developer to join our talented team responsible for the development of Trax’s applications aimed to support in store execution for our CPG clients.
- Collaborate with a global team to define, design, and deliver features
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our apps
- Identify new and emerging technologies to improve our app capabilities
- Work closely with various stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience developing Native iOS Apps using Swift
- Familiarity with MVVM design pattern
- Reactive programming using RxSwift, PromiseKit
- Experience working with persistent DB such as Core Data
- Tested, Provisioned, Compiled, and Deployed applications to Apple Store
- Experience working with iOS frameworks
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Building complex layouts with UIKit.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Good communication and team player.
- Good verbal and written English
- Proactive and Strong sense of ownership
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Nice to have experience in:
- Cross platform development Flutter, Xamarin
- Mobile CI/CD
- Building SDKs
- Camera Library
- Core ML
- Server development: NodeJS, Python
- Android development