Great opportunity to join the small tight knit team of a well-funded startup and be the backbone of first product SW design and development.
We are looking for an iOS developer to be responsible for the development and maintenance of 3D and AR applications aimed for iOS devices. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
What will you do?
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience working with SwiftUI
- At least 2 years of Swift programming exper ience
- Full-solution/full-stack design experience
- Experience working with Product managers & Graphic designers
- Proficient understanding of git version control
- Ability to work independently
- Passion for clean and documented code
- Great team player
Good to have:
- Experience with ARKit, including RealityKit, Scene Kit
- Experience with Core ML
- Experience with Mac OS development
- Java / C++ / Python