- Published: December 25, 2021
We’re looking for an experienced iOS developer to join our team. If you have experience with end-to-end development and deployment of apps—including working with APIs and complex yet beautiful UI —this one’s for you!
Our dream candidate is a self-starter who is detail-oriented, with the ambition and drive to achieve pixel-perfection, while simultaneously maintaining networking and security that will make our product bulletproof.
- At least 5 years experience as a developer, with at least 3 of those years focused on developing iOS apps
- Strong understanding of Apple guidelines and design principles, as well as the company’s approval and distribution process
- Strong understanding of the iOS platform and its associated toolchain, kits, and frameworks
- A passion for working on the small details as much as on the big picture
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We’re powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do—from our business model to our office culture.