Kornit Digital is looking for an Inventory & Subsidiary Controller to support its business. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to quickly grasp the business, financial and accounting concepts, exercise judgment and provide on-time accurate financial and managerial reports.
A successful candidate will have strong verbal and written communications skills in English and the ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced work environment
This position will be a strong resource for the local Finance Team as well as the global team.The position will be assisting with the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial close processes, as well as implementing statutory and company accounting policies.
The controller will report to the Finance Director.
What will you do:
- Full responsibility for all Inventory-related accounting aspects and take charge of the Inventory workpaper and supporting documents (responsibility for a large dynamic inventory).
- Inventory/COGS variance analysis – Changes in raw materials prices, wip variance, RMA costs, transfer between value and non-value inventory orgs, etc.
- Analysis of financial results as compared to prior periods and forecasts.
- Ensure timely and accuracy of inventory reporting.
- Work in collaboration with key personnel in the Operation department.
- Develop, document, and enforce compliance with accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reporting packages and presentations used by senior leadership.
- Lead the development of new reports, metrics and processes to ensure the availability of critical information and drive actions to improve performance.
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams that may be assembled to resolve a wide variety of problems or to create new processes.
- Assist with the preparation/review of audit schedules and provide timely responses to auditor requests.
- Support SOX and internal controls related testing and controls.
- Assisting with implementing new policies.
- Review monthly and quarterly reporting packages of the subsidiaries.
- Work with the Regional Controller to ensure all the subsidiary financial statements comply with USGAAP and/or local statutory requirements as applicable and meet the corporate policies and guidelines.
- Assist and review quarterly tax provision and annual filing to the local authorities.
- Act as the focal point for the annual and statutory audits.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
What should you have:
- Minimum 3 years of similar experience
- CPA from one of the big 4
- Experience in Industrial companies, including familiarity with Operations and Manufacturing environments
- High proficiency in excel and large databases with high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Detailed and process-oriented; understanding of processes’ flow and ability to fix/improve them as needed.
- Excellent Excel skills (must) and Priority or Oracle experience (advantage).
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging, growth-oriented environment
- Ability to work in collaboration with others in a global organization
- Fluent written and verbal English – a Must.