- Published: July 21, 2021
KPMG Somekh Chaikin is known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG Somekh Chaikin Provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development and embraces an inclusive environment.
KPMG Somekh Chaikin is currently seeking a new member to join our International Tax Advisory Team.
- Associates provide consulting to services to corporations and HNW individuals on issues relating to international taxation. The advice is provided via meetings, calls, emails, written deliverables, etc.
- The position involves the research and analysis of a range of topics including, tax benefits, tax structuring, tax due diligence, tax reporting requirements, etc.
- The job requires communicating with foreign KPMG offices to understand the local tax implications in other jurisdictions.
- Associates prepare formal, written advice including PowerPoint Presentations, memorandums and opinions for the clients, depending on their needs.
- Interacting with the Israeli Tax Authorities is a major part of the position. While representing the clients, we must clarify the Authorities' position on various tax issues and obtain approvals, rulings and certificates from the relevant tax offices.
- Internal risk management procedures will also be overseen by the associate.
· Bachelor's degree in law, accounting, finance, economics, or any related field.
· Fluent in both English (written and spoken) and Hebrew.
· Able to think laterally to come up with innovative solutions to complex problems.
· Capable of multi-tasking in a dynamic environment and keep up with the fast-paced nature of the work.
The position is intended for women, men and people with disabilities.