monday.com is looking for an executive and internal communications manager to lead communications programs across our company. The ideal candidate has proven experience leading communications strategies around organizational changes, crises, product, and culture. In this new role, you will help to build a ‘best of the best’ internal communications program and bring your newly created roadmap to life. You will communicate about our vision, platform, and employees in ways that inspire, and unite our growing workforce across 8 global offices.
You will need to have an entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to navigate complex dynamics. You will be driving results in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment and collaborating with diverse stakeholders to create new communications strategies. You will report to our Head of Communications and partner closely with our Co-CEOs, senior leadership, HR team, and various other teams across functions and geographies.
About The Role:
- Manage and execute a comprehensive executive and internal communications strategy to drive engagement, instill confidence and trust, and inspire around the company’s strategy.
- Create communications with powerful messaging and narrative leveraging different mediums (written, video, etc.)
- Drive change thoughtfully, and proactively, coming up with super creative, mission-centered change management solutions.
- Support large-scale initiatives including plans around a distributed workforce, key metrics, annual engagement surveys, cultural programs, global benefits changes, equity programs, departmental re-orgs, and our company feedback program, and so much more.
- Develop strategies to effectively and swiftly respond to a variety of crisis situations.
- Be an essential and trusted partner to leaders, providing regular feedback and coaching to more effectively communicate, build trust, and increase engagement.
- Design/produce team all-hands: define narrative, create presentations, coach presenters.
- Measure and improve the effectiveness of messaging, channels, and practices.
Executive & Internal Communications Manager
monday.com is looking for an enthusiastic, strategic, and creative Executive & Internal Communications Manager, Office of the CEO, to join our Global Communications team, to inspire and inform employees of our key company, business, and cultural narratives.
- BS/BA degree and 5+ years of experience in communications, or relevant experience.
- Expert in distilling complex topics into simple messages, designing creative campaigns and writing clear content.
- Significant experience working directly with senior executives.
- Eye for detail, an excellent writer, visual communicator, and project manager and you build relationships quickly and passionately.
- Ability to fluidly navigate between strategy and execution (can develop high-level strategic plans and also produce crisp, clear communications)
- High emotional intelligence and ability to thrive in high-stress, fast-paced situations.
- ‘Hands-on’ person and love to roll up your sleeves every day.
- Native English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent Hebrew language skills.