SolarEdge is a top global leader, creating smart energy solutions. By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities, and with a relentless focus on innovation, SolarEdge creates smart energy solutions that power our lives and drive future progress.
We are looking for an exceptional Internal Communications Leader who will bring in story-telling, communications, employee engagement, and strategies to cascade our goals and messages. Communications approaches should be innovative to build ongoing engagement across all company, driving collaboration and interaction. The ideal candidate will be a candidate who excels at building bridges, deliver consistent messaging, and communicating in a sharp and creative way.
What will you do?
- Lead the ICOM strategy and execution: Develop, shape, and execute an internal communication strategy that drives employee engagement and organizational alignment of SolarEdge.
- Be responsible for the EVP Implantation in the organization.
- Build Icom for unique critical populations – focus on R&D, HR, Business aligned with the SolarEdge culture.
- Simplify complex business information and produce engaging and effective content in a variety of styles and formats for multiple channels at the global, regional, and site levels.
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine, or regular email bulletin. You may also be required to work on the layout of content.
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
- Select effective tools, mediums, and technologies for message delivery in alignment with communication strategy.
- Act as program manager for all communications initiatives.
- Provide internal communication guidelines across businesses units around important messages and SolarEdge goals.
- 5-10 years of overall experience in corporate communications, PR, or marketing with a focus on internal communications.
- Excellent native English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in corporate writing and communications experience.
- Experience with a variety of communications techniques.
- Social media experience is a must and a focus.
- The passion of Storytelling.
- Creative thinking.
- Strategic communications planning.
- Social and multimedia communications approach (written, video & animation, blogging, social).
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically & execute tactically as required.
- Experience with Icom inside a business.