monday.com is looking for a designer that will create UX/UI designs for various brand-related products , from landing pages for events to complex products that will inspire and impact the monday.com brand internally and externally.
You will design end-to-end user experiences and optimizations – from early prototypes to final implementation and you will also contribute to the development of our product style guidelines.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact, build and expand our brand awareness while working with multiple departments on a variety of projects.
You’ll join our internal brand team based at our headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel.
About The Role
- Spearhead the monday.com brand design, creating and implementing our guidelines for each project
- Collaborate closely with Operations, Content, HR, PR, R&D, and Design teams to work on inspirational projects that will make a global impact
- Take ownership of each project from the initial stages through to completion.
- Brainstorm and design new products and take concepts through to production
- Multitask on several projects at a time, and maintain a positive attitude even under pressure
- Develop a smooth user experience with a high-end look and feel
- A strong online design portfolio that shows experience as a brand & digital designer, as well as helping to establish brand identity
- 2+ years of experience designing products
- A positive attitude and great social skills with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what's best for the team
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- High level of written and spoken English