About Our Product Manager
We’re looking for a talented Product Manager to join our product team in Tel-Aviv. As an Integration Product Manager, you will be in charge of extending the ecosystem of the Dynamic Yield Experience OS. You will be responsible for prioritizing the different opportunities, and working with development teams to build the tools and frameworks that will enable customers to find new ways to personalize customer experiences. This role is for someone who can discuss a variety of marketing areas (e.g. Email, web, commerce) while being not afraid from acronyms such as API, HTML, CMS or ESP. This role is also for people who have exceptional project management skills, as you will work with Dynamic Yield inhouse partners and agencies that are experts in their field.
You’ll join a company that is growing super-fast post-acquisition and looking to innovate and expand its leadership in the booming personalization market. Dynamic Yield helps the best companies in the world create stellar customer experiences built on game-changing ideas and technology. Our experience optimization OS influences the purchase decisions of hundreds of millions of customers every day, purposefully built to increase the scope, scale, and competitive edge of every business we work with.
- Deeply understand the ecosystem of the marketing world.
- Ideate, explore and prioritize new integrations that will deliver added value to Dynamic Yield’s current or future customer base.
- Engage the full cycle of product development from conception to in-depth data analysis, writing PRDs, specs, and wireframes, through collaboration with engineers to ensure accurate execution and overall product success. Define and analyze product metrics, ensuring continuous growth in product value.
- Work with in-house and outsourced development teams to build new plugins and connectors to Dynamic Yield Experience OS.
- Work with sales, marketing, and customer success teams, as well as strategic clients in order to launch new integrations and connectors to the market.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 2+ years of product management experience, in SaaS and B2B products in an integration role; OR 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical implementation role.
- Experience in working on API-related products and services - must.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS, webhooks, and authentication methods.
- Strong project management skills.
- English verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.