- Published: September 20, 2021
AnyVision, is the world’s leading designer and developer of face, body, and object recognition platforms, first founded in 2015 in order to solve real-world problems.
We are a fast-growing company that is seeking a talented and experienced person to join our “A(i)” Integration team.
Our Integration team consists of talented Integration Engineer from all around the world and requires highly technical skills people, who are able to read and analyze complex situations on the go, own a customer-success attitude, and function seamlessly under stressful situations.
People-oriented, fully independent, strong in all forms of communications, and a natural problem-solver with a very strong technical orientation. Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, multi-task under pressure, and think critically. Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. Organized, quick to learn, think and execute.
- Working hands-on with our customers using the best and most interesting technologies in the industry.
- Help customers optimize their usage of our products to get the most value out of them and meet their technology and business requirements while overcoming challenges.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance.
- Train customers on best practices, useful features, and opportunities to optimize performance.
- Work diligently with our technical teams (architects, developers, PMs, and C level experts) to troubleshoot and resolve complex software issues, replicating customer environments and network problems as needed
- Use customer feedback and insights to improve our products, technical best practices, and technical materials. Provide feedback to Product Management teams and R&D.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams to develop effective account strategies and identify new account opportunities, as well as a new business with existing accounts.
- Serve as the customer advocate for timely resolution of issues and facilitate communication between customers, Sales, and Engineering.
- You previously worked in a customer-facing technical role such as Integration engineer, IT System Administrator/Engineer, Professional Services for at least 2 years.
- You have 2-3 years of hands-on experience with Linux/Unix.
- You are familiar with Docker/Kubernetes.
- You are familiar with Network configurations (CoreDNS, netplan).
- You have experience with Bash scripting.
- You are familiar with SQL basic queries
- You must be fluent in English.
It would also be nice if:
- You hold a B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field.
- You have programming experience in Python / Ansible.
- You have a DB Architecture understanding.
- You have experience in both cloud-based and on-premise service and technology environments.