Guesty, one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the travel and hospitality industry, is looking for a superstar Integrated Marketing Manager to join our fast-paced, powerhouse marketing team in Tel Aviv.
At Guesty, we’ve created a unique platform relied on by thousands of hosts, property managers and independent hospitality brands worldwide to manage every aspect of their rental and accommodations business. Our best-in-class platform encompasses a diverse suite of tools that help customers optimize their listing visibility, streamline and scale their operations, automate communications, and elevate every aspect of their business. We work hard to empower everyone from casual hosts to professional hospitality operators with the products and services that make their lives easier and speed their path to success.
What makes our team unique? A visionary spirit to build a slick, creative marketing funnel and an unwavering motivation to deliver the best brand experience possible.
- Collaborate with Guesty’s brand and performance marketing team to build high-converting content campaigns from end-to-end, through different stages of the marketing funnel
- Craft strategic lead generation and customer retention initiatives that attract prospects and enlighten users, developing nurture cadences via email and other distribution channels and strategies
- Develop essential market education, brand awareness and positioning content that differentiates Guesty’s value propositions while reinforcing brand guidelines
- Assess and market voice of customer data and industry insights in collaboration with the CSM and BI teams
- Identify opportunities to maximize partner marketing and drive a variety of leads and traffic
- Utilize in-depth analytics to report on the impact of your work, highlight opportunities, and/or identify anomalies in the CX
- Optimize and analyze microcopy (in collaboration with the product team) to support prospect and customer-facing initiatives and overall UX
- Initiate guerrilla marketing and 3rd party sites for strategic brand visibility and lead generation
- Develop a deep understanding of the property management industry, using that understanding to build compelling, loyalty-strengthening projects
- 5+ years in B2B SaaS or Marketing
- Excellent writing and content marketing skills with an ability to easily iterate content and adapt to a wide range of mediums/channels
- Understanding the art of concision and how to create successful microcopy
- Strong communication and presentation skills for both internal and external audiences
- Familiarity with sales, marketing, and project management software (i.e. Mailchimp, Intercom, Hubspot, Monday.com, Figma)
- Experience with Google Analytics and other campaign analysis tools
- Bachelor or University Degree
- A penchant for user experience (advantage)