- Published: July 26, 2021
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be an experienced Inside Sales Team Leader, with track record in the US market, who enjoys sales, teamwork, and inspiring others to give their best in finding opportunities, building pipeline and closing deals. Leading by example, the Inside Sales Team Lead shall be quota carrying along with carrying the team quote.
- Manage team of Inside Sales Representatives team for the US market
- Hire, coach, train, evaluate and monitor performance of the Inside Sales Representatives
- Ensure that KPI’s are continuously meet and exceeded by working closely with each Inside Sales Representative
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound leads and managing the full sales cycle for the SMB market
- Actively hunting for new opportunities by usage of social media, relevant associations and more
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle and the ability to handle technical/product inquiries
- Display strong time management skills to manage and successfully assist in growing our large customer base
Who we are:
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighbourhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here.
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative
and eager individuals to join us in our growth!
- Native American with high level of written and spoken English
- Up to 4 years' experience as a Team Leader or managerial experience with proven track record
- Self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team
- Driven and goal-oriented with a problem-solving attitude and a strong desire to succeed
- Willingness to work US hours
- Periodically travel to US based office
- Experience working with Salesforce
The successful candidate will be proactive, eager to learn and driven