- Published: January 11, 2022
Myndlift is a digital mental health company that combines brain technology with behavioral programs to help people achieve better focus, relaxation, and wellbeing. We’ve worked with hundreds of clinics and 10’s of thousands of individuals to build one of the leading brain technologies in the market. Your work will be centered around closing sales with health professionals and helping in bringing Myndlift’s accessible brain and mental health solution to more people.
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound leads follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Own the sales life cycle; from cold call or inquiry to closing and on-boarding.
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
• Manage the entire sales process: initiate, nurture, product demonstrations, follow-ups and closing sales.
• Representing Myndlift at international conferences and events (up to four per year)
• Communicating, written and verbally, with potential clients
• Presentations: Product demos and follow-up
• At least 2 years of proven success in a sales or business development position - must
• Mother-tongue level in English - must
• Experience working with Sales tools (e.g., CRM; email automation, LinkedIn) - must
• High proficiency in Excel/Google Spreadsheets - huge advantage
• Background in healthcare - huge advantage
• High level of interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate with leads.
• Driven and goal-oriented