Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and employs over 4,000 employees
What you’ll do
· Be part of our engineering team, help to design our future and way of working.
· Face challenges of scale and mature our system and engineering organization.
· Work closely with other company stakeholders such as OPS, product, support, and data teams.
· Own end-to-end core platforms, from the birth of a design to production monitoring and maintenance.
· Constantly improve working procedures through automation
· Build cutting-edge solutions for high scale in the gaming landscape.
· Mentor tech leads and engineers to continuously grow and become better engineers.
· Will take a major role in designing and building important products for the company.
· Build the infrastructure to support a 100% cloud-native containerized distributed system for 99.999% availability.
· At least three years experience as a linux system administrator, deep understanding is required: Shell/Python skills, automation technologies(Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform) Virtualization platforms (VMWare),Ubuntu.
· Deep understanding of TCPIP and routing.
· Deep network diagnostics – from routing issues to deep debug on the packet level to understand the exact issue. BGP and OSPF Diagnostics.
· Previous experience maintaining and working with Block storage arrays and Object storage arrays. Configuring Zones and LUNs, Diagnosing SAN performance issues. Understanding SAN FC Network topology.
You may fit this role if you…
· Would like to take an important role in designing our engineering systems.
· Can design systems taking into account concepts like: consistency, replication, and scalability.
· Love to explore new technologies to find the best solution for complex problems. A creative thinker, passionate
· Are happy to collaborate and communicate remotely and asynchronously.
· see something broken, you can't sleep until it’s fixed.
· Have an urge to deliver quickly and iterate fast.
· Have strong English communication skills.