SolarEdge is a top global leader, in manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, and revolutionary EV chargers, and by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced. We are looking for a DataOps ENG to manage the SolarEdge data platform and join our SaaS production group. Your responsibilities will include building and maintaining high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable data platforms. Overall production data system health, monitoring, performance tuning, and deployment process to production and dev environments.
Your daily work will include maintaining our Mysql servers, Providing support and guidelines to the Dev Teams, and monitor their implementations, using a wide range of tools such as Ansible, Git, Grafana, Phyton, and more, focusing on improving Data platform performance and working together with the dev team to improve code performance and designing Solaredge future data platform.
- 3 years of Working experience in an infrastructure DBA position managing one of the following: Cassandra, Mysql, MariaDB, Oracle - A must
- Working experience with automation in pythonbashAnsible - A must
- Proficiency with Linux servers – A must
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team - A must
- Passion, Curiosity, dedication, and desire to be the best and continue learning new processes and technologies - A must
- Bachelor's Degree - Advantage
- Experience with ETL pipelines – Advantage
- Performance tunings and performance issues debugging - Advantage
- Proficiency with Cassandra, Redis, Vertica,Kafka, or other NoSql Data platforms – Advantage
- Knowledge with Any Data platform in AWS – big Advantage