At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a top-notch QA Engineer to join our team! As a leading technology-driven company, in this role, you’ll be given the opportunity to handle various systems, and the integrations between them, and give your career a leap forward!
As a Information System QA Engineer at JFrog you will…
- Perform manual testing on Information Systems and the integrations between them.
- Ability to test both Server-side and UI
- Create, develop and implement QA procedures and tests plan
To be an Information Systems QA Engineer at JFrog you need...
- 2+ years experience in a QA role
- (B.A/ BSc) in Industrial Engineering / Information system
- Knowledge of information systems such as ERP, Billing, CRM, etc
- Self-learning abilities and execution independently
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong in written and verbal English
- Analytical skills
- Design and development of automation scripts using open-source tools