- Published: September 17, 2021
As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Your Career Choice at Payoneer
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Check out our values
We're looking for a responsible, hardworking individual who is able to work in a dynamic and demanding environment. An independent, fast learner and motivated team player. Is this you?
What’s the job?
- The Information System Associate is part of our Information Systems team. You will support a number of critical business processes and take part in the delivery of innovative, high quality solutions in order to meet the business needs.
- The position is responsible for the general management of information systems within the company including the onboarding, security review and monitoring processes.
- The Information System Engineer will be responsible for a number of internal systems within the team and maximizing their potential.
- You will gain experience in custom application and integration development using a wide range of low-code tools.
- Manage the approval process for new systems and business partnerships
- Responsible for the SaaS management system and related user offboarding
- Improve work procedures and processes using automation
- Support Zendesk site management and onboarding of new sites
- Daily administration, maintenance and support for existing applications, procedures and processes
- Support other team members in the development of new applications & integrations.
- Familiar with Microsoft 365 applications such as SharePoint
- Proficient in MS office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of integration technologies (RESTful APIs, web services, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, working with internal and external, cross-functional groups
- Strong analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written, English as well as Hebrew)
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience working with relational databases such as SQL
- Experience working with enterprise information systems such as a CRM, ERP or HRIS
- Knowledge in QA processes and test methodologies
- Experience working with task management tool such as Asana, Trello or Monday
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.