- Published: July 27, 2021
About the position:
We are looking for an experienced IT and security professional to join us and be a key member of our global IT team. You will be working in a fast-paced and versatile environment, supporting individuals and multifunctional groups in various locations and time zones worldwide.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role
- Proactively lead security operations within our global IT department.
- Investigate, mitigate, and respond to security incidents and vulnerabilities.
- Design and implement security policies for Endpoint Protection.
- Be the focal point for SOC events.
- Support users on IT security incidents.
- Conduct security awareness campaigns.
- Conduct training for users and professional teams.
- Perform periodic audits and checks like risk analysis, vulnerability assessment and PT.
- Perform evaluations of new technologies, products, and solutions.
- You will gain a deep understanding of cloud technologies: SaaS / Azure / AWS
- Collaborate with the Legal and Compliance team.
- Domain renewal, protection, and reputation.
- Must have experience in global IT environments, on-prem and cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
- Prior experience and deep knowledge in implementing and maintaining security standards (security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001 and NIST) and Privacy regulations (GDPR, SOC2, FedRAMP).
- Hands-on experience as a Security Engineer, working with: ESET Endpoint Security, Cisco Umbrella, OKTA, File system security and permissions, GPO, NAC, EDR, email security.
- Expertise in network security: Checkpoint FW, IDS/IPS, VPN, SSL, and network segmentation
- Experience with operating systems and hardening (Linux, and Windows) – Advantage.
- Knowledge of networking technologies, specifically TCP/IP and the related protocols experience with security technologies such as WAF, File Integrity Monitoring.
- Practical experience with modern authentication SSO and MFA.
- A strong combination of analytical and interpersonal skills with deep knowledge in security forensics.
- Personal abilities to multi-task, work well under pressure, organized and
- A proactive team player.
- Excellent English (both oral and written)
Nice to have:
- Training and certifications in one or more security domains CISSP, CISA, MCSE Security, Cloud/Azure Security, etc.
- Scripting: PowerShell, BASH, Python, Ansible etc.