We’re looking for an Information Security Analyst to join our team
· Investigate and help in mitigation activities following alerts, detected anomalies, errors, possible intrusions, malware, etc.
· Provide company-wide security awareness training and guidance.
· Assess and communicate all security risks associated with all practices performed by the company.
· Take an active role driving internal security initiatives.
· Author security related documentation.
· Oversee planning and execution of penetration testing, forensic procedures and investigations
· Experience in a combination of cyber risk management, information security
· Knowledge & experience with SIEM systems / SOC
· Strong understanding of network architecture and protocols.
· Good understanding of cloud technologies, platforms, and services.
· Strong knowledge of cybersecurity technologies, solutions, and tools
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew & English)- MUST!
· CISSP certification (or similar)
· Experience with security on the cloud
· Experience in authoring complex security documentation
· Knowledge and experience in S-SDLC guidance.