SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter anstorage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
If you’re an Industrial Management OR Economics Student with 2 semesters or less left to graduation – come join us for a full-time position as an Engineer!
What you will be doing:
- Member of SolarEdge Sales Operations team
- Monitor and analyze supply plan and inventory, prioritize shipments based on available stock, customers’ needs and warehouse capacity.
- Improve processes, build KPI’s and lead data analysis and automation.
- Analyze shipments data and progress of the quarter’s shipment Vs. the targets.
- Issue weekly reports, reflecting order status & financial aspects.
- Resolve issues related to orders processing and inventory allocation
- Frequent communication with SolarEdge customers, Operations, Planning and Regional Sales.
- Student with two semesters or less left to graduation, in Industrial Management OR Economics - Must
- 1-2 years’ experience in supply chain or planning related roles– An advantage
- Experience in a high-tech company – An advantage
- Excellent English - Must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially excel
- Self-starter who has the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and excellent communication skills.
Israel - Center