HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and AI solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore enables to automate and augments the hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades of A, B, C, or D using NLP and Machine Learning algorithms.
HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools. HiredScore's mission is to bring data science into the Human Resources domain.
As an Incubation Software Engineer, as an individual contributor to various incubation projects. This is a team that transforms research ideas into products that will be taken to market to make a meaningful difference. The team focuses on the next wave of company products, and the incubation of new technologies and business ventures. The work is in a fast-paced startup environment, with many projects that run in short cycles.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be part of the Incubation team, develop new solutions, and bring them to clients as POC or MVP
- Participate in the design and prototyping of new technical architectures for incubation projects
- Work closely with domain specialists, partners, and customers to convert ideas into functional early-stage specifications, build minimally viable products and engage in early field trials with customers and partners
- Coordinate with members within your team and across other functional teams to develop components, services, and applications end-to-end
What You Need:
- Full Stack seasoned developer with 5+ years of development experience.
- Strong coding skills – preferred languages Python, Java, C#, NodeJS, ROR
- Curious and a genuine desire for learning new technologies and developing new ideas
- Can take an idea from start to MVP, and overcome technological or business unknowns
- Experience with Open Source
- Experience with design of Data and working with Databases like RDMS (Oracle, Postgres, etc.) or NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Experience with concepts of asynchronies data processing and technologies like RabbitMQ
- Experience with Docker and containerization
- Experience with Github and Jira
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Someone who takes strong ownership of their work, and is committed to building successful products.
- Familiar with UI development frameworks like Angular, React, etc.