At Datagen, we’re simulating the world for production AI, producing high-performance synthetic data for the next generation of computer vision applications. We work with some of the most innovative companies in the world in domains like automotive, AR/VR, home security, robotics, retail, and more. We’re looking for talented people who want to help push forward this amazing new technology.
As the Inbound Marketing Manager you will be the end-to-end owner of Datagen’s website presence including content, design, performance and A/B testing. You will coordinate with our designers, developers and agency partners for ongoing website updates.
In this role, you will:
- Implement on-page and technical optimizations to drive traffic and acquire customers through organic search.
- A/B test copy and site elements to increase conversion and engagement of site traffic.
- Maintain website content and make updates.
- Work with our Growth team to grow traffic to our websites and increase rankings for related terms.
- Work closely with the Content team on content strategy, production processes, keywords, and link-building strategy for SEO.
- Perform QA testing for all site releases.
- Research new trends and optimization tactics across all our digital platforms (websites, social media, etc.).
- Collect and analyze website performance data.
For this role, you must have:
- 5 years of WordPress experience.
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS.
- Good knowledge in technical SEO.
- Experience in on-page optimization and optimization of loading speeds and capacity.
- Expertise working with Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Excel / Sheets.
- Experience A/B testing.
Datagen is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.