- Published: October 4, 2021
The Implementer Specialist will be part of the Nayax Retail Business Unit and will be responsible for managing projects of implementing retail solutions for key costumers from start to successful delivery. This position plays a key role in developing the Nayax Retail activity.
- Customizing and implementing solutions for our business processes and needs.
- Use analytical skills for recommending new or improved system implementations that are satisfactory for customer need and overall corporate strategy.
- Translate the specifications needs into technical design documents.
- Work with various teams such as software developers, QA, product, sales, and support, to make sure the needs of the customer are being fulfilled.
- Provide training for customers of the company's services and products
Who we are:
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative
and eager individuals to join us in our growth!
· 2-3 years of experience in managing ERP systems implementation projects SAP business one – Must
· Bachelor's Degree or in Computer Science/Information Systems/ Industrial Management
· Experience working with development teams and understanding technical business needs
· Experience writing complex characterization documents
· Experience in business process analysis
· Experience in managing and designing training for software users
· Experience in providing software support services to customers
· Previous experience in Retail industry