Zoomin, based in Tel Aviv, New York and London, backed by top investors including General Atlantic, Bessemer, Salesforce Ventures and Viola Growth, is the leading knowledge orchestration platform, empowering enterprise customers to independently use products to their greatest potential. Zoomin delivers the most relevant, personalized product answers to each user, wherever they need it, within an intuitive, self-service experience. This radically improved product content experience deepens product usage, prevents frustration-driven churn and reduces burden on support. Using proprietary analytics, Zoomin provides actionable insights that guide decision-making across the enterprise.
This role will be based in Tel Aviv.
Zoomin is looking for an experienced Implementation Project Manager, to work with our customers and ensure an amazing onboarding experience and a successful implementation.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment in a high-performing team which delivers an innovative SaaS solution touching millions of users. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a well-funded venture, in a start-up environment where you can truly develop your skill set and knowledge.
What will you do?
- Serve as primary point-of-contact for all project-related activities. Ultimately responsible for ensuring a successful implementation - on time, on budget, on quality.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Zoomin customers during the project, providing guidance to Sales & PS teams, ensuring synergies across each customer’s projects, and ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate all activities of the Zoomin project team and the customer from project inception through successful go live.
- Devise initial project plan, monitor the execution and coordinate any changes. Manage and track resource scheduling and team effort
- Track progress and report status internally and to clients during the project.
- Identify, analyze, and respond to project risks, as they occur.
- Passionately serve as the customer's advocate and provide feedback to product management and engineering regarding customer's requests
- Passion for helping customers succeed and for exceeding customer expectations
- Proven strong customer-facing communication and interpersonal skills.
- Academic degree from an accredited college/university. Preferably B.S. in Computer Science, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as Implementation Project Management for SaaS solutions - managing Full Life Cycle Solution Delivery projects with direct responsibility for managing the activities (task assignments, budgets, schedules, etc.) of three or more team members.
- 5+ years background in customer-facing roles with global enterprise customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience working with customers and stakeholders in both live and virtual environments - an advantage
- Ability to maintain excellent colleague and customer relationships.
- Familiarity and knowledge of Jira, Salesforce, Monday
"Zoomin Software is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status."