- Published: November 29, 2021
HiredScore is an award-winning Artificial Intelligence technology that powers the hiring decisions of some of the largest companies in the world. HiredScore’s technology helps make a fair hiring process by removing biases from the recruiting and selection process. We enable Talent Professionals to respect candidates by ensuring that candidates who apply to jobs hear back more quickly and are suggested for jobs that fit their background with tech-enabled improved candidate experience.
We’re looking for a Technical Implementation Manager to join our growing Implementation Team and to play a key role in managing clients and helping onboard new clients. The Project manager is the primary contact point for the client in the pre-launch period and will lead the implementation while ensuring scope, quality, and timeline are met. The implementation manager serves as HiredScore's solution consultant, also bridging between the development team, product team, and client during the integration period, all to ensure that the client will be able to extract the greatest value from the product post-launch and to ensure that the product is customized, configured and delivered on time.
You will gain experience working with HiredScore’s executive team, development and product teams, customer success teams, and our client’s senior leadership.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the Sales and R&D teams to define and deliver a Statement of Work (Implementation Plan) to manage the implementation process with the client
- Understand clients needs, current workflows and design HiredScore workflow to address those needs
- Facilitate all client-facing technical and business information gathering during the pre-launch period
- Present HiredScore and conduct demos of the HiredScore product in the initial phases of implementation or as needed
- Communicate to the client any maintenance needs of the new implementation for a defined period post-launch, as well as facilitating bug resolution and feature upgrades
- Identifying opportunities for further business & product development, or potential risks to the project implementation
- Work with Customer Success teams to successfully transition the account from the implementation period to the launch, training, post-launch and adoption period
- Gather and analyze all client-facing technical and business information gathering during the pre-launch period
- 3+ years of experience with external, client-facing Technical project management, professional services, or customer success with global enterprise (Fortune 500) clients.
- Must have experience implementing SaaS / have worked in a Software Delivery environment
- Availability and flexibility to sometimes work US-hours (e.g. evenings and Fridays)
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills (international client-facing experience a must)
- The ability to interact professionally with diverse stakeholders - executives, managers, users and subject matter expert
- Very high level of English, preferably a Native English speaker
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment; works well under pressure
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Experience with software implementations or account management at a VC-backed or high-growth start-up - an advantage
- Industry knowledge of HR Tech Industry
- Affinity for technology and an interest in the software delivery lifecycle, as well as a good understanding of current IT standards, applications, User Acceptance Testing, and trends - preferred
- Process-focused, with strong problem-solving ability - always looking for better ways to achieve a goal
- Team player with the ability to self-manage and execute projects from scratch
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and knowledge of JIRA
- Fortune 500 client experience (in advisory, consulting, or account management is a plus)