TriEye, a globally disruptive startup developing SWIR sensing systems for automotive and other exciting applications, is looking for an Image-Sensor Characterization Engineer to join our Tel-Aviv team.
As image-Sensor Characterization Engineer, you will be part of a growing System Engineering team developing a Short-Wave Infrared Sensor for Autonomous Vehicle and ADAS systems.
Your Day to Day:
- Perform hands-on data extraction and image data analysis of imaging systems and semiconductor devices
- Develop methods for reliable characterization of the image-sensor
- Prepare and present reports to drive performance optimization
- Perform product debug in a multidisciplinary environment
- B.Sc. in either Physics or Electrical Engineering. M.Sc. degree is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in hands-on building of electro-optical setups for measurements of either image-sensor or other semiconductor devices
- Understanding of electro-optical systems and semiconductors
- Proven experience in Python and Matlab
- Experience in semiconductor devices validation
- Understanding in FAB procedures and semiconductors fabrication
- Experience in image processing and video image signal processing pipelines
- Programming skills in automation scripting, SQL