Illusive is looking for a Cloud Architect to join our R&D team. Chief responsibilities include architecting solutions to address our customers’ business requirements and leading Illusive’s Cloud architecture, picking up the right Cloud and Data technologies and helping in directing the R&D teams in building our new Cloud Platform and the applications that run on top of it.
The Cloud Architect will report to the Vice-President of R&D.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
- Drive the end-to-end architecture for the Illusive Cloud Platform
- Ensure the overall architecture answers all business needs
- Set up architecture guidelines that R&D must adhere to when building new components/services
- Attend team design review meetings and ensure designs are following the guidelines
- Work with the teams to drive the right architecture for their services
- Build a high-scale platform for multiple cloud products
- Carry out hands-on tasks as time permits
- At least 10+ years of experience in design, hands-on development of distributed software applications, and cloud platforms.
- 5+ Years of experience in building scalable SaaS applications
- Experience in the design of microservice-based solutions
- 3+ years of experience in an Architect/Tech Lead role
- Proven experience in AWS
- Understanding of network and cloud security
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills