Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a IL Office Manager ? We’re glad you asked!
As an office manager you will be the face of the daily life at our office. You will hold full scope of responsibilities from supply, to service experience to our guests, partners and employees. You will create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
In addition, you will manage the welfare activities and provide general administrative support to our employees, organize and coordinate administration duties and Manage 3 receptions + office coordinators.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Manage day-to-day office operations, including food and other supplies orders, managing cleaning services, deliveries etc.
- Tracking office supply costs against pre-existing budgets.
- Manage relationships with vendors – searching and negotiation with potential external suppliers external suppliers related to office (IT, technologies, groceries, Happy Hours, etc.).
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Welfare management Organizing and planning company events and board conferences – Welfare events, Happy-Hour, volunteer activities, birthdays, etc.
- Ensure a pleasant working environment and smooth ongoing operation of all administrative needs.
- Mange 4 office coordinators.
- Perform other duties and ad-hoc special projects
- Proven experience as Office Manager (Startup environment – big plus).
- Managerial experience – Must.
- English – high level – mandatory!
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point) and email tools (as Outlook or Google calendar).
- Strong organizational and communication skills.