- Published: August 28, 2021
SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
As Solaredge puts a high value on providing best in class product quality and reliability, you will play a critical role in the success of the overall organization.
Our products involve digital and high power hardware design, mechanical solutions and software design and development.
What will you be doing:
- As an ICT Verification engineer, you will be responsible for improving SolarEdge products ICT coverage and reliability, at manufacturing sites around the world. As part of the work, you will work closely with the different teams in Solaredge – Q&R R&D and ATE .
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate individual to join our Q&R engineers.
- Lead the verification and improvement of ICT project in all manufacturing sites.
- Monitor and optimize In-Circuit programs to achieve maximum reliability for the In-Circuit testers the In-Circuit testers.
- Conduct ICT data analysis, clearly communicate test results, and collaborate with design and reliability engineers to resolve issues detected in testing
- Hardware Engineer. BS degree in, Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience working on ICT & Flying Probes machines (Keysight 3070, SPEA)
- Familiarity with production flow & process – big advantage.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, responsibly, out of the box thinking.
- Fast learner.
- Familiarity with MS Office.
- High skills in English, speaking and writing.