SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
As an ICT (In-Circuit testing) Engineer, you will be part of a multi-discipline R&D group developing in-house solutions. You will be responsible for improving SolarEdge products ICT coverage by developing and supporting ICT leading design concept across all R&D hardware and layout teams.
What you will be doing:
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency solutions for production line testing systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Responsible for design and development of In-Circuit Testing (ICT) jigs and programs for company’s products.
- Responsible for implementing new ICT project in manufacturing sites (including traveling).
- Monitor and optimize In-Circuit programs to achieve maximum throughput and utilization for the In-Circuit testers.
- Conduct FA (Failure Analysis) and RCA (Root Cause Analysis) and define appropriate corrective action.
- Tier 3/4 ICT production support
- PE OR BSc in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 years of experience in troubleshooting component level OR Equivalent experience from Military service (דרג ד') .
- Familiarity with MS Office.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, responsibly, out of the box thinking.
- High skills in English, speaking and writing.
- Familiarity with ICT & Flying Probes solutions – advantage.
- Familiarity with production flow & process – a big advantage