- Published: August 9, 2020
We are looking for a senior hands-on OS internals expert for building our product’s core engine. You will be responsible for researching, designing and implementing a wide range of features to meet our ambitious vision, with enterprise-grade quality.
Most of the R&D would be Windows-based, requiring wide Windows internals experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise Windows products
- Wide experience with OS internals
- Ability to deliver high quality features and fixes rapidly
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Experience with the agile methodology
- x86 assembly experience – advantage
- Experience writing / tweaking hypervisors – advantage
- Cyber-security experience – advantage
- Reverse engineering experience – advantage
- 3D / graphics acceleration experience - advantage
- Network virtualization experience – advantage