- Published: July 25, 2021
* Team8 Portfolio Company
Hysolate is the isolated workspace innovator, bridging the gap between enterprise endpoint security and user productivity. Hysolate is the first solution that lets you easily create local isolated workspaces on corporate and non-corporate endpoints in minutes and manage them from the cloud.
We are a Tel-Aviv based startup with 45 employees and total funding of $35M, backed by awesome inventors such as Team8 and Bessemer.
We're now building a brand new SaaS product focused on helping businesses work better and safer in today's work-from-home era.
We’re looking for a talented infrastructure developer that will join our R&D department and own the automation infrastructure & DevOps of various aspects in the organization.
- Be an active member in our agile R&D department
- Responsible for the automation infrastructure allowing us to release high quality software. This includes:
- Home-grown infrastructure libraries
- CI/CD pipelines
- DevOps aspects working with cloud and on-prem resources
- Ownership of the testing automation framework.
- Work closely with QA director and other R&D teams to support testing suite requirements, such as sanity, nightly, etc.
- Integration with different test management tools and CI/CD.
- Lead and guide other developers in the team, set coding standards and perform code reviews to other team members.
- Be able to analyze and choose among multiple automation tools and frameworks required for creating a robust automation solution.
- 5+ years of experience as an automation engineer
- Experience with Python
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure and concepts such as networking protocols, virtualization, Active Directory, and more.
- Have strong technical skills and experience in a continuous delivery environment.
- Fluent in English.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with one of the major cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform or Ansible)
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Powershell
- Familiarity with Windows internals and tools (Windows Registry, WMI, winapi)